Actions and Detail Panel
Mobile SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) in Tourism: What you need to know!...
Mon 27 March 2017, 10:30 – 11:30 BST
What device do tourists use to find you?
Smartphone ownership is fast overtaking desktop, particularly in tourism! According to Search Engine Watch “Smartphones and tablets made up 34 percent of organic search traffic to websites in the 2nd quarter of 2014”.
Come to our awareness sesson and find out what you can do to ensure you have a presence in the mobile search world.
Surgeries - Do you require 1-2-1 advice and hands-on help?
This is a 1-hour session where you will receive advice and/or practical hands on support to resolve your digital marketing challenges. Support may include:
- Measuring social media activity across a range of platforms
- How to schedule a post on Facebook
- Hosting a Hangout on Google Plus
- Setting up a LinkedIn Company Page or launching an advertising campaign
- Using Hashtags on Twitter
- Searching for Social Media Influencers
Or what ever your particular challenge is! Just ensure you drop us a line in advance and bring all relevant username and passwords.
We maintain a 48 hour cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event.