San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2015 has flown by quickly and in traditional MoMo style we are hosting a Year End Soiree to kick off AfricaCom 2015 in Cape Town! To celebrate this extraordinary year in mobile, specifically Mobile Monday South Africa's 5th year anniversary, we have an extraordinary speaker lined up, the AppsAfrica Award Ceremony and lots more lined up! Don't miss out!
When & Where
Mobile Monday South Africa
Mobile Monday is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influential’s fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets. Mobile Monday has the following objectives:
- To encourage innovation within the mobile sector.
- To facilitate networking between small and large companies, and between local and foreign.
- To help local companies effectively participate in international initiatives through the import and export of visions, concepts, technologies, know-how and best practices.
- To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace.
- To facilitate and create partnerships.
- To contribute to the education of the broader public through its publications, online presence and media partnerships.
Mobile Monday is organized by a group of dedicated volunteers from around the country. Originating in Helsinki, Finland, in the year 2000, Mobile Monday has grown into the world’s leading mobile community.