MnSearch Q4 Event: Marty Weintraub - Radical Keyword Expansion
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CST)
Saint Paul, MN
Give It Up! MnSearch Radical Keyword Expansion Edition 2012
Of all the advertising “Inventory” in the online marketing universe the least scalable are search keywords. Keywords are like lakefront property. They’re just not manufacturing any more of them. This is especially true of the long tail. Join Marty Weintraub as he takes you on a slick KW basket expanding journey. Attendees will:
- Learn cutting edge usage of radical tools and techniques to advise keyword expansion by social intent.
- Discover long tail strategies that work by stemming one channel to another (i.e. Product Search > YouTube > Search).
- Capture badass methods to mine search suggest boxes in a number of channels.
- Find out how to pit Google against Bing and vice versa.
- Understand how important keywords are to social (yep, you heard it social) and wicked tactics to advise social by search.
- Mine groovy tips and tactics that you pretty much have to work at aimClear to know.
- Sit through pretty much anything Marty feels like talking about for an hour.
- Find out how to get a free glass of wine or coffee in a sweet office in Duluth, next time you are in town.
A terrific time will be had by all. Attend this session or read about it somewhere else. No dolphins will be harmed in the speaking at this session.
Big Thanks to our Host & Sponsor Three Deep Marketing!
About Our Speaker: Marty Weintraub
Marty (@aimclear) is a fixture on the international online marketing conference circuit, recent speaking keynotes included Charlotte Search Exchange, MediaPost Search Insider Summit & OMS, as well as many appearances over the last five years at SMX, mozCon, SES, PubCon, eMetrics and others all over the world.
Marty has written extensively for respected Internet marketing publications including SearchEngineWatch, SearchEngineLand, SearchEngineRoundTable & been quoted in others, from AdAge to MediaPost. aimClear Blog was cited as a Technorati Top 10 Small Business Blogs, Cison Top Ten Social Media Blogs & PRWeb’s 25 Essential Public Relations Blogs You Should Be Reading. Marty was named the #3 most influential PPC professional.
Marty's Wiley/Sybex book, "Killer Facebook Ads," was critically acclaimed. His second Wiley book, "The Complete Social Media Community Manager’s Guide: Essential Tools and Tactics for Business Success," is slated for release in January, 2013.
When & Where
MnSearch, the Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association, is a non-profit organization dedicated to the progression of search marketing throughout Minnesota and the upper midwest.