MnSearch Marquee Event with Moz: The Art & Science of Building a Great Community
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CST)
Minneapolis, United States
Building a Community can feel like a daunting task, but you know the investment can be invaluable. You'll have to get your hands dirty, get creative, and analyze the data to make it happen. In this session Jen Sable Lopez, Director of Community at Moz, will talk goals, tactics, measurement, and give tons of real-life examples to help you build and keep a healthy community for your organization.
Learn how to:
- Grow and develop community
- Gain insights into how Moz runs their community
- Adopt best practices from Jen Sable Lopez
Jen is one of the reasons Moz has the awesome community they do. As Director of Community, Jen will provide exclusive insights into Moz’s community on Facebook, Twitter and beyond. She'll share many of the thoughts and ideas that drive her and Moz leadership to make the decisions they do.
- Date: Wednesday, November 20th, 2013
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentation and discussion, 7:30 networking)
- Location: Day Block Event Center, 1103 Washington Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55415
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all
- Cost for Members: Free for member pre-registration, $45 at-the-door
- Cost for General Admission: $40 pre-registration, $45 at-the-door, or Join Today and Attend for Free
Please check-out our fabulous sponsor Internet Exposure who helps to make these MnSearch marquee events possible.
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a non-profit organization dedicated to the progression of search marketing in Minnesota.