MnSearch Marquee Event: SEO Tools of the Trade with Christopher Hart
Wednesday, March 26, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
Marquee Event: SEO Tools of the Trade with Christopher Hart
MnSearch’s next Marquee event will take place on March 26th, 2014 and will focus on SEO Tools.
Tools are an invaluable resource for any marketer these days. They make our lives easier; they make us more efficient and save us time and money in the process. From keyword research to competitive analysis and link building to CRO, there are so many industry tools today that it can be hard to determine which ones are worth it and which one can be a waste of money.
Join us in March as Christopher Hart provides an in-depth look on the best SEO tools in the market today.
- Get an in-depth look at the best SEO tools in the industry
- Learn how to use those tools to make your campaigns more efficient and save time and money in the process
- SEO Tools of the Trade – presented by Christopher Hart, Head of Enterprise, US at Linkdex
- Date: Wednesday, March 26th, 2014
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentations and discussion, 7:30pm networking)
- Location: Spyder Trap, 1625 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (parking options)
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all (except those drinking alcohol must be 21+)
- Cost for Members: $45. Free for member pre-registration.
- Cost for General Admission: $45. $40 for limited pre-registration. $50 at-the-door.
- Membership + Event Registration: – Save $45 today by becoming a MnSearch member and attend this event for free. (membership info) Choose the Membership + Event Registration option to sign-up.
- Registrations are non-refundable. Contact us if you have any questions.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Registrations are non-refundable. Contact us if you have any questions.
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a non-profit organization dedicated to the progression of search marketing in Minnesota.