Actions and Detail Panel
MN ISSA Women In Security Lunch & Learn (Sep 2017)
Thu, September 28, 2017, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM CDT
You are invited to an exclusive MN ISSA Women in Security lunch and learn for women cyber security professionals on Thursday, September 28th 2017 from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
- Check-in and networking: 11:00am
- Lunch, welcome and introduction: 11:30am
- Presentation: 11:45am
- Wrap-up and networking: 12:45-1:00pm
This event is designed for women leading and working in the cyber security field and all those who support them. It will provide great educational and networking opportunities. Thanks to our sponsors, lunch will be provided.
[Presentation TBD. Stay tuned for details].
[Sponsor TBD. If you are interested in sponsoring MN ISSA events, please let us know.]
If you register and are in attendance, you could win a copy of the book recommendation from our speaker::
[Book Recommendation TBD]
See more book recommendations on our website.
Are non-members and guests welcome at meetings and events?
Yes, we welcome individuals at large from the security community to join us for any of our events. We simply ask that, after experiencing personally the value of our community at two events, individuals consider joining ISSA for the additional benefits that membership provides.
Why do we have to register to attend meetings and events?
Besides assisting the board with planning logistics for our events, registering for meetings and events, then checking in when you attend, provides you with self-service documentation you can print out to support your CPE credits if you are audited.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, printed tickets are not necessary, you will still be able to check in. However, having a printed or electronic copy of your ticket does speed up the check in process.
***Information/image release. By registering for this event, I agree that:
- I am allowing my contact information included in the registration to be shared with MN ISSA and the event sponsor(s) and I may be contacted by MN ISSA and the event sponsor(s)
- I grant MN ISSA, ISSA International, and/or the sponsor(s) the right to use any candid photos or videos taken during the event in future marketing and communication efforts, to include, but not limited to, websites, brochures, advertisements, magazines, newspapers, newsletters, emails, videos and web conferences.