Actions and Detail Panel
MN ISSA AfterHours (Jul 2017)
Thu, July 20, 2017, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
The chapter will host another exciting AfterHours networking event on Thursday, July 20th, 2017 from 5-8pm. Location will be announced soon.
- Social networking: 5:00 – 6:00pm
- Welcome and remarks: 6:00pm
- Presentation: 6:15 – 7:30pm
- Social networking: 7:30 – 8:00pm
Our After Hours format is more casual and interactive than our regular chapter meetings and is designed to garner attendance from those not always able to make the regular chapter meetings; as well as those who simply enjoy discussion with their peers and industry leading thinkers. Come for great networking, information and fun!
[Presentation TBD. If you are interested in speaking at this or other MN ISSA events, please let us know.]
[Sponsor TBD. If you are interested in sponsoring this or other MN ISSA events, please let us know.]
If you are a member and are in attendance, you could win a copy of the book recommendation from our speaker:
[Book Recommendation TBD]
Are non-members and guests welcome at meetings and events?
Yes, we welcome individuals at large from the security community to join us for any of our events. We simply ask that, after experiencing personally the value of our community at two events, individuals consider joining ISSA for the additional benefits that membership provides.
Why do we have to register to attend meetings and events?
Besides assisting the board with planning logistics for our events, registering for meetings and events, then checking in when you attend, provides you with self-service documentation you can print out to support your CPE credits if you are audited.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, printed tickets are not necessary, you will still be able to check in. However, having a printed or electronic copy of your ticket does speed up the check in process.
***Information/image release. By registering for this event, I agree that:
- I am allowing my contact information included in the registration to be shared with MN ISSA and the event sponsor(s) and I may be contacted by MN ISSA and the event sponsor(s)
- I grant MN ISSA, ISSA International, and/or the sponsor(s) the right to use any candid photos or videos taken during the event in future marketing and communication efforts, to include, but not limited to, websites, brochures, advertisements, magazines, newspapers, newsletters, emails, videos and web conferences.