MLK2017 Golden Gate Freedom Ferry
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Take the MLK2017 Golden Gate Freedom Ferry service to the MLK2017 celebration events in San Francisco on January 16 and honor the life and legacy of Dr. King through exciting activities for all.
This free commemorative service is a program of the Northern California Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Foundation, in partnership with Golden Gate Highway & Transportation District, and it signals the region's continued dedication to continue the service begun by the late Coretta Scott King.
The MLK2017 Golden Gate Freedom Ferry will depart from Larkspur Terminal at two times 9:30am and 10:30am, arriving at the Golden Gate San Francisco Ferry Terminal at 10:30am and 11:00am, respectively. Once there, celebrants can take part in the MLK2017 March/Parade or head directly to Yerba Buena Gardens to take part in a full day of festivities with the MLK2017 Commemorative Muni Pass, provided at the time of travel to San Francisco. For more information about the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration, visit sfmlkday.org. All of the day's events are free and open to the public.
Reserve your complimentary passes for departure for one of the times, and pick up your tickets at your point of departure on Monday, January 16, forty-five minutes before travel.
Terms and Conditions:
- Two one-way complementary passes valid for one southbound trip and one northbound trip on January 16, 2017.
- Ticket disbursal to be made during 9:30am departure and 10:30 departure from Larkspur Ferry Terminal.
- Arrive 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Provide one (1) one-way pass to the Golden Gate Ferry operator to enter into the boarding and departure area at Larkspur Terminal
- Return on any afternoon ferry by providing one (1) one-way pass to the Golden Gate Ferry operator at the Golden Gate San Francisco Ferry Terminal for entry into the boarding and departure area.
- One pair of tickets per person.
- Not for sale, transfer or redistribution.