San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Special Request: TAG Academy request: Children's "underwear" sizes 6-16, coats, heavy jackets, winter socks, hats, gloves, washing detergent (school has a laundry room for students to use).
Please help provide comfort and warmth to those in need during the winter season by donating CLEAN, new or gently used winter clothing.
• blankets - sleeping bags - coats - sweaters - hats - gloves - scarves - socks – winter footwear
• • baby items -- school supplies -- toiletries -- can goods -- Accepted
• • • Please -- NO summer clothing --NO items that need repairs – NO items that need cleaning
• Also needed are cardboard boxes, laundry baskets, large plastic bags and sturdy hangers.
• If you need a receipt for your donation please take your items directly to your local charity.
Thank you Friends of the West Atlanta Watershed Alliance 404-752-5385 or 7004
Save This Event
When & Where
West Atlanta Watershed Alliance
West Atlanta Watershed Alliance (WAWA) is a community-based, non-profit organization that is dedicated to growing a cleaner, greener, healthier, and more sustainable West Atlanta. WAWA represents low wealth and communities of color: those heavily inundated with environmental stressors, but often least represented at environmental decision-making tables. WAWA’s mission is to improve the quality of life in the West Atlanta Watershed by protecting, preserving and restoring our communities’ natural resources. As stewards of our community, we work to achieve optimal community health through establishing a sustainable environment that allows all residents to live in harmony and balance with the built and naturalenvironments.