MLAR Gran Fondo benefiting Main Line Animal Rescue
Saturday, October 1, 2016, 7:30 am
Join Main Line Animal Rescue and an anticipated 500+ riders for our first annual HandlebarKs Cycling Event. Fundraising is not required, but appreciated.
Registrants have the choice of four amazing rides on the beautiful country roads of Chester County, Pennsylvania followed by and a fabulous Beer Garden on our 60 acre farm that is home to Main Line Animal Rescue.
The rides have been designed to accommodate beginners to the serious cyclist.
- Adult Rider Registration: $65 until September 28th at 8:00pm EDT, $85 thereafter and day of the event. It was required to register by September 11th to receieve the free t-shirt. Limited quanitites will be available the day of the event to purchase for $20.
- Teams registering 10 or more at one time receive either one free registration or bike jersey
- Law Enforcement Officers (active & retired local, federal & state) for your free ticket use promotional code: BLUE, generously provided by Wharton Business Group. Please enter the municipality, towhship/location where you serve or last served upon registration. Law enforcement ID or MPOETC card required day of registration.
- Meal Ticket: $25, children 12 and under are free
The Rides: (Includes 3 Timed Hill Climbs)
- 100K Ride (Approx. 62 Miles): Intermediate to advanced riders
- 50K Ride (Approx. 31 Miles): Recreational rider to intermediate rider
- 30K Ride (Approx. 18 Miles): Recreational rider
- 15K Ride (Approx. 9 Miles): Beginner to recreational rider
- No children under 13 will be permitted to ride
What’s included in your registration: (See more details on our website www.mlargranfondo.org)
- Choice of rides listed above
- High quality long sleeved t-shirt, if registered by September 11th.
- Timing chip, registrant bracelet, bib, cue cards, SAG Support
- Multiple fully stocked rest stops with port-a-potties
- After party under the Tent including lunch served from food trucks, beer provided by Conshohocken Brewery beer and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Giant game area
- Live music from Jim Fogerty and the Tonebenders
- Fun for families
- Parking at the event/start finish line
All sales are non-refundable. Event takes place rain or shine.
SAG Support is generously provided by Exton Bicycles and West Chester Bicycle Center
One week prior to the event you will be able to download the official course map, GPX files for your GPS device, and turn-by-turn cue sheets on our Rides page. We will also have course maps and cue sheets for you at Packet Pickup, and the course will be very well marked.
Please see www.mlargranfondo.org for more information.