After attending the Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Service Seminar, it’s time to step up your game and jump into the ductless revolution. This class is two days of hands-on classroom instruction taught by our Mitsubishi-certified trainer. Mitsubishi & NATE Continuing Education Creditds avalible.
- Mr. Slim inverter technology, components, controls, and benefits
- Overview of product line, application and design criteria
- Steps in installation - Flare connections, line sizing, insulation, pressure testing
- Functional overview of electrical wiring diagrams and refrigeration cycle diagrams
- Troubleshooting procedures - Operation fault codes, test point diagrams, service flowcharts, support
Continental Breakfast Included
Contact Ivan Kierum for more information: 210-260-9674