Ductless mini-splits are the fastest growing segment of the HVAC industry, so make sure your company is participating in this business with Insco’s factory-certified instructors. We have live, working Mitsubishi systems where your technicians will get practical classroom training. Mitsubishi & NATE Continuing Education Credits available.
- Mr. Slim inverter technology, components, controls, and benefits
- Overview of product line, application and design criteria
- Functional overview of electrical wiring diagrams and refrigeration cycle diagrams
- Trouble shooting procedures - Operation fault codes, test point diagrams, service flowcharts, support
Free Continental Breakfast
Manual & Course Materials Included.
After you register above, please click here and sign in.
(1) If you already have an account, click on the Login button, then enter your Username and Password, and click Login. You will automatically be enrolled in the class.
(2) If you do not have an account and need to create it, input all company information under Sign In/Company Information. Once you create your account, you will automatically be enrolled in the class.
If you have any questions, please call 678-730-1710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Shawn Craig for more information: 713-447-3972