Join us for the 11th annual MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference! We are so proud that the conference has fostered the acceptance of analytics, created innovation, and most importantly, brought like-minded people together to learn. We will be joined by an all-star line-up of speakers, including Adam Silver, Nate Silver and Billy Beane. This year’s conference includes the following new and exciting events:
First annual eSports live interactive event
Student showcase from classroom work
and many more..
At our roots, we are about education and our goal is to provide more opportunities for sharing industry successes, create forums to discuss the most challenging topics of the day, and continue to identify new ideas. Each year, we have added new elements to identify innovation and push analytics forward. Recent years have seen advances from the Research Paper competition started in 2010 to the popular and successful Hack-A-Thon, doubling of our Competitive Advantage talks, extension of the Startup Tradeshow competition, and introduction of industry-geared workshops. As the conference goes from strength to strength, we are excited this year to “Elevate the Game”.
We are planning the best conference yet, and are excited to see you in March 2017!
If you are a media outlet looking to cover this year’s conference, please complete our Media Request Form.
Note: There will be no walk-up sales during the Conference.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By purchasing, accepting, holding, or using a ticket to the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference (the “Conference”), you certify that you have read, understood and accepted, and agreed to be bound by and to comply with, the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) set forth below:
1. You hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless 42 Analytics Educational, Inc. (“42 Analytics”), its employees, owners, directors, agents, and affiliated entities (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, and demands which you or your heirs, assigns, next of kin or legal representatives have which arise from your participation in the Conference, whether caused wholly or in part by the negligence, fault, or other misconduct (other than intentional or grossly negligent conduct) of any of the Released Parties.
2. You irrevocably consent to being photographed, videotaped, and/or recorded (by audio, visual and/or other means) by 42 Analytics and irrevocably consent to and authorize 42 Analytics, its successors, assigns, licensees, and media partners to include your likeness, mannerisms, and voice in its publications and marketing materials, for worldwide exploitation, in perpetuity in any and all media, without any credit or payment to you. All photographs and sound recordings shall become the sole property of 42 Analytics. You hereby release 42 Analytics, its successors, assigns, licensees, media partners and designees from any and all liability on account of such usage.
3. You will not bring into, use, wear or display within the Conference any sponsorship, promotional, or marketing materials, except as expressly authorized by 42 Analytics.
4. You shall not capture, log, record, transmit, play, issue, show or otherwise communicate any material in relation to the Conference, nor may you bring into the Conference any equipment or technology which is capable of recording such material without the express written consent of 42 Analytics, except for as provided in provision 5 of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Mobile telephones and other mobile devices are permitted at the Conference provided that (a) they are used for personal and private use only, and (b) no material that is captured by a mobile telephone or other mobile device may be published or otherwise made available to any third parties, including, without limitation, via social networking sites.
6. All copyrights in and to all audio, visual, and video recordings of the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference are the sole and exclusive property of 42 Analytics.
7. Tickets cannot be transferred or sold, except as explicitly provided in provision 8. Any unlicensed person reselling tickets by any method is subject to loss of ticket privileges. Tickets resold in violation of these privileges are void without notice or refund.
8. General Admission tickets may be transferred, at the sole discretion of the Conference, according to the following fee schedule: $175 from 24 hours after purchase up to and including December 31, 2016; $225 from January 1, 2017 up to and including January 31, 2017; and $300 from February 1, 2017 up to and including February 17, 2017. The transfer fee is waived if the request is placed with complete transferee information within 24 hours after purchase. No transfer requests will be processed after February 17, 2017.
All transfer requests must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Transfer requests may be rejected for any reason, including (but not limited to) suspected abuse of the transfer system.
9. Full refunds will be issued for requests made to the conference by emailing email@example.com within the first 24 hours of ticket purchase for General Admission and Student tickets. Partial refunds of 50% will be issued up to and including November 30th, 2016, and 25% up to and including January 31st, 2017.
10. Undergraduate and graduate students must be full-time, degree-seeking, enrolled students at the time of the conference (not at the time of registration). All purchases of Student tickets are subject to verification of such status. Personal information may be shared with a third party service insofar as such information is required to confirm enrollment status. If such enrollment is not confirmed, the Conference reserves the right to void the purchased ticket without refund unless the ticket is upgraded to a General Admission ticket by paying the difference between the General Admission and Student price (including applicable processing fees).
High school and middle school students must be high school diploma or middle school diploma-seeking, enrolled students at the time of the conference (not at the time of registration).
11. All attendees under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Attendees should be prepared to present identification (e.g., driver's license, state issued ID, government issued passport) to verify age upon request.
12. All registrations are non-replaceable. Each attendee is entitled to one badge per ticket purchased. Lost or misplaced badges will not be replaced.
13. 42 Analytics reserves the right to deny entry or remove from the Conference facilities any person who in its sole and absolute discretion is behaving or threatening to behave in a manner which the Conference organizers reasonably consider to be disruptive of the event.
14. 42 Analytics reserves the right to refuse entry to any person who has acquired a ticket in violation of applicable rules or regulations.
15. 42 Analytics reserves the right to make changes to any of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to comply with all rules and regulations of the Conference and the facilities in which the Conference is held. Failure to comply may result in adverse consequences, including (but not limited to) revocation of badge and removal from the Conference.