San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
If you are interested in being adding to our waiting list,
please contact Jeremy Seidman at email@example.com.
This exclusive event, now celebrating its 14th year, brings together financial executives from around the world and leading faculty from across MIT.
As businesses embed mobile and digital technology, leading CFOs are helping their companies connect in new and exciting ways. Register today to learn how today's CFOs enhance offerings, market to customers and manage financial capabilities.
Note: Refunds are permitted until 5 PM ET November 1. We will refund the ticket price less $20 processing fee to manage our fixed costs organizing this event.
Program level: Intermediate
Requested CPE: 7.5
Field of Study: Information Technology
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Live/Group
- Learn how to take full advantage of technology that will give companies a competitive advantage in a globally interconnected business environment
- Understand the challenges faced in connecting talent in diverse corporate cultures – different countries, time zones, competitive markets
- Identify the drivers that guide leading edge companies in making critical operations decisions
- Learn strategic uses of technology that enhances customer relationships and create opportunities for increase efficiency which results in more robust growth in a globally competitive environment
The CFO Leadership Council is registered with the National Association of State Boards-of-Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org
When & Where
MIT Sloan Boston Alumni Association
Welcome to the MIT Sloan Boston Alumni Association. Our mission is to build an extensive and vibrant MIT Sloan Alumni community across New England. We:
- Promote continuing personal and professional development
- Provide fulfilling social outlets and opportunities for giving back
- Make a positive impact on the business world through world class conferences
We strive toward our mission by providing: world-class conferences, industry & academic speakers, career support, networking opportunities, recreational events and philanthropic projects.