The 2017 Missional Voices National Gathering brings together church leaders, seminarians, church planters, entrepreneurs, artists, and everyday innovators to discuss innovative ministries and missional communities both within and outside of the traditional church context.
Episcopal seminarians receive discounted registration. Please contact us for more information.
Registration includes conference materials and meals. Accomodations can be made through Virginia Theological Seminary guest housing or local hotels:
More information is available at www.missionalvoices.com.
What You Can Expect
- To hear short, narrative talks from great thinkers in The Episcopal Church.
- To understand why The Episcopal Church should be open to new ministry ideas.
- To explore various communities already in place.
- To discuss why church planters and other leaders feel called to this work.
- To engage in a gathering rooted in worship, praise, and the Eucharist.
- To engage with dynamic voices responding to the Spirit's movement within the Episcopal Church and Anglican Communion.
- To network with other leaders from across the Church.
Tim & Kirsten Baer
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I stay?
Hilton Old Town Alexandria – $145/night
Will there be food?
Yes, the registration fee includes lunch/dinner on Friday, and breakfast/lunch on Saturday. Please let us know of any dietary concerns.
Can I take public transportation to/from the conference?
The nearest Metro (subway) stop is the King Street Metro. It is on the yellow and blue metro lines, which also run by Reagan National Airport. The seminary is on the AT2 Alexandria DASH bus line, which services the King Street Metro station.
What about parking?
Visitors may park in any parking space designated for visitors or in any undesignated space on the VTS campus. No parking pass is required. Handicap accessible parking spots are available throughout campus including next to Sparrow Hall, Addison Hall and the Scott Lounge/Refectory.
Are refunds available?
If you are unable to attend, contact us (email@example.com) and we can work out a refund or transfer your registration to someone else.
Full refunds are available up to one month before the conference (March 21).
A cancellation fee of 50% of registration costs will be applied for cancellations received between 29 to 10 days before the conference (April 11).
No refund will be issued for cancellations received less than 10 days before the conference.