Thursday, 1/19/2017 9am to 4:30pm & Friday, 1/20/2017 9am to 4:30pm
This live program, delivers the foundation and fundamentals for a breakthrough in your effectiveness, productivity and performance.
You will gain insight into the existing ways of working that pose a limit to your effectiveness, learn the fundamental principles of Mission Control, and practice the six elements of the Mission Control system.
We promise that you will leave the program with new perspectives and practices that will have you being more powerful, focused and productive.
This program is ideal for:
* Business professionals and managers in medium and large companies
* Entrepreneurs and small business owners
* Sales professionals
* Independent professionals who work in consulting, insurance, financial services or real estate
* Human resources, Training and Organizational Development Managers
In the Productivity & Accomplishment Program, you’ll learn:
* How to schedule yourself and your commitments so that you are consistently and powerfully focused on what is most important to you.
* How to powerfully manage everything there is for you to do and handle, including what you are not doing so that it is not nagging at you and impeding your productivity.
* How to convert tasks and to-dos into accomplishments that draw you naturally into action.
* How to use your personal organization tools to capture thoughts, ideas, and information before you forget them – which will help you do your best thinking and realize your plans.
* How to manage key projects to keep them moving forward, even in the presence of interruptions and emergencies.
* How to create each week as an ongoing series of accomplishments, rather than being overwhelmed by the demands on your time and resources.
* How to assess your own productivity – and how to keep increasing your level of productivity over time.
This Program includes:
The Productivity & Accomplishment Program is led by a certified Mission Control leader in a classroom format. It combines the delivery of the Mission Control principles, tools and practices with lively group interaction.
The Mission Control Program Binder. This manual includes a complete review of all workshop material, and provides detailed information on each of the six tools in the Mission Control system and the standard work practices for each tool.
Software templates to get you started.