Mission Be Mindful Educator Training for High School Educators
Join us for a beautiful weekend and learn mindfulness techniques for yourself and your classroom. This interactive weekend will give educators opportunities to develop a mindfulness-based self-care and relaxation practice and to learn how to use mindfulness practices to create more compassionate and thriving classroom and school environments.
Join the movement for healthier and happier teachers and students
The Mindful Educator Training will introduce participants to the simple-yet powerful practice of mindfulness that can improve both their personal well-being and that of their students. Over the course of the 18 hour training, participants can expect to:
Develop or Deepen Educator Self-Care Practice
The weekend experience is designed to help participants enhance their personal self-care and relaxation practice.
Learn Mindfulness Facilitation Skills
The weekend will train educators in Mission Be’s 8 Week Mindfulness Program for High School Students.
Strengthen Peer Network
The weekend training offers many opportunities for educators to authentically connect and learn from peer educators integrating mindfulness in their lives and in the classroom.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The weekend is open for all high school administrators, teachers, school counselors, psychologists and social workers and others working with high school youth.
Mindfulness programs have great potential to help students and teachers thrive in school and beyond as seen in the many positive experiences of those participating in such programs. We invite you to join us with surrounding area educators in continuing this movement for healthier and happier students and teachers!
Please email email@example.com. if you have any difficulties with registration.
To complete registration please follow this process:
- If you have a promtional code, click on "Enter Promotional Code" and enter your code
- After you click "Apply", the page will reveal a hidden discounted cost for registration.
- Choose the number of attendees as 1 and click on "Register"
- Fill out the information on the page that follows and proceed to the check out section
- Click on the credit card you want to use (Visa, etc) or click on "Check out with Pay Pal"
- You will then need to fill out the information about your credit card on the page that follows (you do not need to sign up with PayPal)
- Once all the information has been filled out, click on "Pay" (you do not need to save your information with PayPal)