San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Mission Accomplished Conference is targeted toward businesses 2 years and older interested in using certifications to win or team with other companies to go after larger government contracts. This two-day conference will cover material to help you accomplish your governement contracting goals!
- Learn to use your certifications to get more government contracts
- Obtain your WOSB certification at the conference!**
- Speed Mentoring with influential government officials and experts
- Doing business with the government using certifications
- Peer to Peer Teaming opportunities*
- Take a SAM.gov workshop
*Peer to Peer Teaming opportunity requires an application to qualify
**Must meet criteria for WOSB certification. See www.sba.gov/wosb for more info.
NEW! Dates: Thursday, October 24, 2013 & Friday, October 25, 2013
Time: 8.30 AM to 4.30 PM (Thursday) - 8.30 AM to 3.30 PM (Friday)
NEW! Location: Suntrust Bank– 1445 New York Avenue NW Washington, DC 20005
NEW! Government Shutdown Pricing: $95 (Full Conference) Day 1 Pass - $50 - Day 2 Pass - $65