The Minority Business Expo is created to increase opportunities for small businesses and entrepreneurs. It is also an opportunity to capture prospective clients and customers in a well facilitated environment. We provide the support and resources for small businesses and entrepreneurs, by being a platform for learning opportunities to stabilize and advance their success. The expo will have an array of businesses from the community and business support companies.
Guests will attend from all over the city and will range from professionals, business owners, entrepreneurs, event specialists, community organizations, local personalities, special guest honorees, friends, family, and many more.
Objectives & Goals
Our objectives and goals for the Minority Business Expo are set below:
- Present the communal effort to partner with potential clientele including local businesses, agencies, entrepreneurs, community organizations, specialists, and local vendors.
- Raise awareness on the importance of community building and outreach throughout Greater Boston.
- For each vendor and attendee to walk away empowered with a comprehensive plan for their success.
- To help businesses increase their revenue.
We facilitate the sharing of knowledge and building of professional relationships within the Boston business community. Our events provide a forum for people to meet and exchange ideas.
Expand your network by connecting with people small businesses. Our events are specifically designed to maximize your opportunity for meeting contacts, new business leads and ultimately increasing revenue.
Why our expo?
1. It will give vendors the platform to Connect with potential clientele and other businesses that can help further success. It is an electrifying networking experience, packed with great people and useful information.
2. To Empower those that are in business or those that are aspiring to be in business. We take every experience as a growing experience. Our workshops are great opportunities for structured and facilitated learning.
3. And finally to Grow. If we are living we ought to be growing. Success is simply growth. If you take advantage of your failures and pair it with your achievements, my friend you have unleashed the secret to your success.
For more information please visit our website at www.MinorityBusinessExpo.Org