This course is an introduction to the Partnership and S Corporation taxes and the related obligations for Minnesota purposes. It is designed for business owners, bookkeepers, and accountants who need general knowledge of the requirements of registering and filing for these tax types.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of different types of business entities.
- Identify the steps needed to start and register a Partnership or S Corporation.
- Have a working knowledge of the Partnership and S Corporation state returns.
- Recognize the requirements of complete Partnership and S Corporation returns.
- Find resources to answer your Partnership and S Corporation questions.
- Understand how to navigate and update your account information in our e-Services system.