Actions and Detail Panel
Minnesota Craft Beer Festival 2017
Sat, April 1, 2017, 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
A sample of the beer list is starting to come out (more than 2x the beer from last year):
- Jester King Biere de Blanc du Bois, Simple Means, Fantome del Rey
- WeldWerks Single Barrel Medianoche, Galaxy DDH Juicy Bits, Peach Climacteric, Juicy Bits, Double Blackberry Gose
- Perennial 17, Saison de Lis, Distant Land
- Surly Furious, Cynic, Hell, Coffee Bender
- Door County Country Lineage, Irie, You're So Punk Rock
- Clown Shoes RTW Cognac, Galactica, Bill vs the Mosquitos
- Alesmith Vietnamese Speedway Stout, Speedway Stout, IPA
- Hoppin' Frog B.O.R.I.S. Reserve, B.O.R.I.S., D.O.R.I.S.
- Crooked Stave Co. Wild Sage, Surette, Hop Savant Galaxy
- Prairie Bomb!, Americana, Phantasmagoria
- Cascade Figaro, Kriek, Sang Noir
- Deschutes Black Butte 27th Anniversary Imperial Porter, Fresh Squeezed, Pacific Wonderland
The Minnesota Craft Beer Festival will feature limited-release beers, world-class breweries, unlimited pours, and live music in Minneapolis-St. Paul on April 1, 2017, from 1:30-5:00 PM. Proceeds will be donated to Twin Cities Habitat For Humanity.
What is the Minnesota Craft Beer Festival?
The Minnesota Craft Beer Festival is an epic tasting session at the Minneapolis Convention Center, where more than 80 breweries will participate in pouring some of their best brews. Each brewery has been asked to bring a taproom-only beer and/or a rare limited-release option.
What do you get?
Tasting tickets include access to Minnesota Craft Beer Festival and all the tasty pours you can responsibly enjoy. Early Entry Tasting tickets grant guests access to the event a half hour early (1:30 PM). The event will end at 5:00 PM sharp.
Who will be pouring?
There will be more than 85 breweries pouring 220+ beers from Minnesota and beyond. You can see the full list at http://www.minnesotacraftbeerfestival.com.
Proceeds from Designated Driver tickets to be donated to Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).
With great sponsors, including:
Looking for a hotel? We have a group rate at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis for $164/night. Book your hotel room now.