PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR IPAD TO ORDER TICKETS. EVENTBRITE IS EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH ORDERS SUBMITTED USING IPADS. APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Tickets are $35* in advance or $40 at the door (door tickets are cash only). Children ages 3 and under are admitted free of charge.
Each ticket ensures access to one, 4-hour Session at the Minnesota Cheese Festival. In addition to interacting with and enjoying samples from the top cheesemakers and artistan food producers in the upper midwest, you will enjoy:
- Live blues and bluegrass music from Davina and the Vagabonds, The High 48s and the Big George Jackson Blues Band
- Three demonstration areas featuring wine and cheese pairing, beer and cheese pairing, cheesemaking, cooking with cheese and pairing/tasting cheese
- A free tote bag to carry cheese and other goodies
- A free branded glass to enjoy a beverage in
- Door prizes valued at $300+ given away randomly during each Session
- Free MN Grown directories for the first 500 guests per Session
- A coupon book for the Roseville neighborhood for all guests