Ministry Expense Success
In a recent poll of CRM staff, it was revealed that "submitting ministry expense reports" did not appear in anyone's Top 5 Most Favorite Activities. While this feeling is pretty much universal, we're glad to say that the new expense policy has simplified some things and knowing how to submit accurate and complete requests the first time will take most of the drudgery out of the process.
So, while this seminar may not sound like much of a party, it's a good investment that will pay off in the future. We promise. And -- bonus prize! -- you'll get to hang out with Kevin Brown and Andy Clark (two of our favorite people) while you're learning!
Topics for this webinar:
- New policy highlights
- Where to find the new Ministry Expense Form
- How to know what expenses are reimbursable
- How to properly submit the form
- What documentation/receipts are necessary and how to submit them
Note: This training is required of all CRM Staff. After January 1, 2013 Ministry Expenses will only be accepted from staff who have completed this training.
- Each training will be presented in a small group with no more than 11 participants. This will allow for questions and prevent some of the issues that occur when attending large group webinars.
- This is an online training using a screen sharing tool so you can see the demonstration.
- The audio portion of the training may be done online or via telephone.
- A reminder including details describing how to see and call into the training will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the training.
- You must be able to log-in to your CRM Google Apps account
- You must be able to log-in to your SalesForce account