Do you want to minister like Jesus? Heal the sick, cast out demons, perform miracles, save the lost?
In the process, do you also want to be healed up, freed up, built up?
Then the SSE is for you!
Jesus only had one plan and strategy for evangelising the world – he sent out his disciples into every town and village to heal the sick and then tell them the kingdom of God has come near you (Luke 10:8-9). Somewhere along the line, the church has forgotten this.
Our aim is to reclaim this revelation and restore the church to its former glory. We want the church to reclaim what Jesus died for – that moving in signs, wonders and the miraculous is normal for every Christian.
Even more, we take seriously the expectation of Jesus that we will do more than him because he is going to the Father (John 14:12).
(It is possible to sign up per term or pay the full year payment at a discounted price)
What You Will Learn
- Spend a year training (knowledge & practice) in Kingdom/Supernatural and Prophetic principles
- Experience personal transformation through being released from personal strongholds that hold you back in unexpected and profound ways
- Develop a deeper relationship with God
- Experience God’s miraculous healing and prophetic power through you
- Lead people to Christ
The core of the course is teaching you to understand that we live in one world, but two realms simultaneously – the natural and the supernatural – and how to apply God’s supernatural principles to life. Key strongholds that prevent you being everything that God intended you to be will also be demolished so that you are “fit for purpose” – a naturally supernatural person equipped to take the kingdom wherever you go. The goal is transformation!
Approximately one fifth of the course is devoted to training you in the prophetic.
- 3 terms of 1 evening per week for 10 weeks
- Once a month during term time on the streets of Reading doing Healing On The Streets or Hearing from Heaven
Term Dates 2016-2017
Tuesday evenings during term time between 7:45-9:45pm
- Winter Term: 4th October – 6th December
- Spring Term: 17th January – 21st March
- Summer Term: 25th April – 27th June