Minerals are essential for life, not just yours and mine but all life, including all plants, animals, and even insects. Linus Pauling, recipient of two Nobel Prizes, stated, “You can trace every disease, every sickness, and every ailment to a mineral deficiency. The search for better health begins with an adequate and ample mineral base.” Learn the function of specific minerals, the cause of imbalance (deficiencies), and methods to restore balance.
- Taking a liquid minerals test to assess your minerals status.
- Learning which minerals are most deficient and why.
- Receiving a standardized minerals report.
- Understanding the health problems that result from mineral deficiencies
- Food, herbs, supplements, lifestyle choices that can maintain or restore mineral balance.
- Signs and symptoms of specific mineral imbalances.
Toni St. Clair is a plant-based nutrition educator, wellness consultant, functional nutrition coach, and speaker. She is an expert in helping people discover their true self and experience total health through appropriate nutrition, movement, and complementary lifestyle changes to create a life in balance; a life reflecting vibrant health, joy, and fulfillment. She has training in nutritional endocrinology (using food to manage and manipulate hormones), and has received multiple but interrelated certifications as a live food chef, plant-based nutrition educator, hatha yoga teacher, and natural eyesight improvement teacher. Toni is the creator and host of the popular 2015 Your Life In Balance Summit.