Actions and Detail Panel
Mindfulness - Stress Management Course
Fri 14 October 2016, 09:30 – 16:45 BST
Immerse yourself at Holton Lee a spectacular venue just outside Poole , from 9.30-4.45, learning all about Stress Management.
Topics covered include:
- Stress as a part of everyday life
- Seeing the positive
- Recognising the symptoms of ‘chronic stress overload’
- Identify situations in life that are causing the greatest stress
- Identify actions that add to your stress
- What can you change and creating a action plan
- Handling situations you can’t change
- using mindfulness tools to support you avoiding stress and managing stress
- Discussion about real examples – anything that the group want to share and have solved!
Group size is usually about 10-15 people. Parking is available on site.
For more information see http://wessexteamtraining.co.uk/stress-management/