Leading a group is complex, challenging work. Even a well-designed agenda can be sidelined by participant anxieties or expectations that create unproductive group dynamics. So throw your agenda away!
We will introduce new and highly effective approaches that enable you to uncover what’s underneath the challenges your group is facing. You’ll gain valuable facilitation skills to lead your team with greater cohesion and effectiveness.
Who Should Attend
We are all facilitators in various aspects our lives - from family dynamics to the workplace. This one day seminar is for anyone who works with others and wishes to engage with meaningful results.
- Gain new knowledge, tools and frameworks for managing teams and developing a positive group dynamic
- Understand the neuroscience of emotion to help you predict and respond (vs. react) to strong emotions in the group, especially when addressing equity issues
- Plan how to use these skills in your own context
Perfect for: Directors, Managers, Coaches, Teachers, Leaders, Sales and Business Development Professionals, and anyone responsible for guiding people to collaborate effectively together.
- Throw the agenda away
- Process is the outcome
- Responding vs. reacting
- Tolerating the unknown
- Stop trying to fix
- Creating a productive space
- Empowering others
- Tracking self, others, the group
- The group as the client
- Recapitulation of family dynamics
This full spectrum workshop offers practical tools that enable group leaders and participants to engage in unique and highly effective ways. The Ripple Foundation facilitators provide a path to bridge the groups’ intellectual and emotional dynamics without an agenda and with absolute success.
Even if you’ve attended related sessions before, you’re guaranteed to achieve new and fresh perspectives and approaches that are proven effective in all situations. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed.
We can also custom deliver this seminar for your organization – call Drew Zabrocki at 293-4900 for more information.