BEING AN ENTREPRENEUR & LEADER IN TODAY’S SOCIETY IS AN INCREDIBLE CHALLENGE.
Due to our modern day society’s expectations, distractions and the self-perpetuating cycle of busyness, the demands placed on entrepreneurial leaders today are unsustainable. By placing emphasis on “hard work” and “success” as leading to wealth and business accomplishment, we have failed to create an appropriate hierarchy of prioritization that emphasizes health, balance, peace of mind and sustainable happiness. Also the keys to being a leader with clarity, grace and true authenticity.
To find sustainable practices that support individuals and organizations both personally and professionally, we need a broader lens. This means a perspective that encourages mitigation of stress through mindfulness – the powerful practice of presence that’s imperative for leaders in today’s world.
Created from a blend of ancient Buddhist meditation teaching, the scientifically proven Mindful Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program, and modern-day leadership principles, we bring you a new framework for leading mindfully. The Mindful Living Entrepreneurs Workshop is built to create a new type of leader: one that mindfully leads with great presence, acceptance and compassion.
The core purpose of the Mindful Living Essentials Program (MLEP) is to open the minds of you and/or your leadership team to new ways of thinking. Unlike traditional management and leadership teaching tactics, this workshop will focus on long-term lifestyle skills derived from the practice of mindfulness. Students will gain sustainable tools for stress reduction, positive communication, purposeful action, and energy management to lead happier, healthier, and more balanced lives both in and out of the office.
- Understand the fundamentals of mindfulness
- Open an awareness of mindfulness as a path for work & life
- Unlock mindful Emotional Intelligence traits
- Build mindful daily routines & rituals
- Translate mindfulness into core leadership values
- Create space to lead (between mind & self)
- Understand what it really means to be authentic, transparent & open
- Learn the steps to build a mindful company culture
- Establish deeper roots into mindful meditation
- Connect mind & body with yoga, nutrition, & overall health
- Find deeper purpose & meaning in one’s work
- Acquire greater presence in both the moment & in one’s character
- Increase mental clarity to make better decisions
- See things as they are by reducing the noise of one’s busy mind
- Gain an easy-to-implement skill set to obtain balance, energy and overall happiness
Many of us feel depleted from high levels of stress, large workloads and the overwhelming burden of everyday life tasks. As leaders, these physical, mental and emotional imbalances must be addressed to lead with awareness and compassion.
The time has come to simplify the burdens of our modern minds by gaining greater clarity, broadening our perspectives and building the skills to support our mental strength and emotional well being, so we can be be authentic and effective leaders.
Mindful Living Essentials Program helps address these challenges by combining the ancient teachings of Buddhist meditation (non-secular), the scientifically proven Mindful Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program and deep-rooted modern-day leadership practices. Together, the skills learned from these schools of thought allow us to sustainably align with our highest selves and operate both personally and professionally from a place of balance, contentment and ease.
Working together, we will disassemble and reconstruct the definition and practices of “success.” In doing so, we can support every individual’s inherent alignment with their own integrity – thus becoming leaders that are worth following.
Sample Outcomes of MLEP
- More productive
- Greater Calm & Perspective
- Life balance and higher energy
- Greater capacity to lead & prioritize
- Significant stress reduction
- Increased sense of purpose & meaning
- Improved talent retention & acquisition
- Higher job satisfaction
- Improved communication across departments and staff
- More effective problem solving
- Less interoffice conflict
- And a more healthy, sustainable way to work
Our organization is based on donation. Recommended price for this workshop is $99 (plus fees), however if you cannot afford the cost... pay what you can!
So please, join us and your fellow entrepreneurs for this one of kind half day workshop to dive deep into what it takes to be an effective entrepreneur at the core! No tricks or hacks to rocket to the top. Just simple self-evident truths on how to manage the most important asset at your company…. YOU.