MIM Rocks Fashion 2013
Friday, March 29, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (MDT)
"A Tribute to TOP Stylists in Arizona"
Spring into Style with Fashion & Music
Friday, March 29 2013 : doors open @ 7:00 pm
What is MIM Rocks Fashion? (Video) - http://tinyurl.com/c4xno5n
WHERE: Musical Instrument Museum (Main Courtyard)
4725 East Mayo Blvd
Corner of Tatum & Mayo Blvds, just south of the 101 in Phoenix
Phoenix, AZ 85050
MIM Rocks Fashion : Schedule
- Friday, March 29
- Press Conference - 6:00 p.m. (Select Media)
- Doors open at 7:00 p.m. – Fashionable “Swag Bags” will be given to the first 100 guests
- Meet & Greet - Designers, Stylists, Media, & Attendees 7:000 p.m. - 8:00 p.m (El Rio Lobby)
- Take Your Seats at 8:15 p.m.
- Fashion Show starts at 8:30.
- After Party at El Santo Cantina at Scottsdale Quarter at 10pm
Enjoy some delicious and refreshing global spirits designed by Bon Appetit.
When & Where
Phoenix Fashion Week
Phoenix Fashion Week is the leading fashion industry event in the Southwest. The organization’s mission is to bridge the gap between national and international designers, premier retailers and top fashion media. Phoenix Fashion Week’s ultimate goal is to garner global exposure while pushing Arizona fashion forward.
Through educational fashion seminars, year-round fashion events, and charitable partnerships, Phoenix Fashion Week is gaining rapid acclaim for its community-service efforts and for infusing world-class innovation into the Southwest. Come JOIN US!