Milwaukee Cocktail Week Kickoff Event
Sunday, September 22, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM (CDT)
Celebrate the official launch of Milwaukee Cocktail Week with a kick!
Whether you’re watching the game or not, you won’t want to miss this Sunday afternoon gala at Horny Goat Hideaway celebrating Milwaukee’s first Cocktail Week.
This all-inclusive, ticketed event will feature unlimited food sampling and partial cocktail samples. Additional beverages will be available at the Horny Goat Hideaway cash bar.
Meet and greet local restaurateurs, chefs and bartenders, mingle with other cocktail enthusiasts and indulge in all the great Milwaukee food and drink as you play classic tailgate games and watch the football game on Horny Goat’s giant TV!
This event will feature food from the renowned chefs at
- Bavette La Boucherie (mini Oktoberfest beer brats with pickled mustard seed and sauerkraut )
- Hinterland Erie Street Gastropub
- Love Handle (Garlic Sausage Stuffed Porchetta on Baguette with Beer Mustard)
- Maxie’s (Smoked Pork and Cheese Hot Link with Bourbon Peach BBQ Sauce and Roasted Jalapeno Slaw, Kettle Cooked Lintel Sloppy Joe’s with Smoked Onion Jam)
- Sanford (Duck sausage with black currant mostardo)
- Smoke Shack (seitan sloppy joe sliders)
- Wolf Peach (smoked garlic polish sausage, a jalapeño cheddar brat and an old school classic brat)
Cocktail stylings will be provided by talented mix-masters from
- Blackbird Bar
- Blue Jacket
- Bryant’s Cocktail Lounge
- Hi Hat Lounge
- Horny Goat Hideaway
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This is a 21+ event. Proper ID is required.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. Please notify the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org that a ticket will be transfered.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
A printed ticket is not necessary, but will help ensure that your ticket was purchased.
What is the refund policy?
All sales final. No refunds will be given.
When & Where
Milwaukee Cocktail Week
About Milwaukee Cocktail Week: Milwaukee Cocktail Week (MKECW) is a week-long celebration of Milwaukee’s vibrant and burgeoning cocktail culture. The Milwaukee Cocktail Week planning committee is comprised of membership from Alcoholmanac Magazine, Bittercube and MKEfoodies, as well as key personnel from Bryant's Cocktail Lounge, Distil, and the BrewCity Bartender's Guild.