Kick off the summer in Logan Square with a Benefit Party for the Arts at Revolution Brewing
I Am Logan Square is throwing an art party with the best of the best. The best beer, food, art and a preview of hot bands playing this year's Milwaukee Avenue Arts Festival. It's all happening at Revolution Brewing on Tuesday night, June 26.
Here are a few things to make your night interesting...
- Five different craft beers by Rev Brew on tap at the open bar
- Foodie favorites from the upcoming festival (they're still a secret!) and delicious bites from Revolution Brewing
- DJ set by ellacombe made up of bands playing this year's festival
- Conversations with people who make the arts thrive in Logan Square
When: Tuesday, June 26, 7-9pm
Where: Revolution Brewing,
Admission: $40 in advance, $50 at the door
*Includes complimentary raffle ticket to win an ESP electric guitar & starter kit!
* Live music, craft beer open bar, hors d’oeuvres, silent auction, raffle and more! !
Check out the website for more info: http://www.milwaukeeavenueartsfestival.org/kick_off.html
All ticket sales are FINAL and 100% of the proceeds go to supporting the 2012 Milwaukee Ave Arts Festival and the arts in Logan Square!