Have you ever missed the opportunity to take the perfect image?
Maybe you where at your kids birthday party or out hanging with friends and you saw a moment that was worth capturing. You reached into your pocket or purse to grab your cell phone.
You snap the photo and instantly you get frustrated. The image comes out blurry or dark.
You go into the menu setting to attempt to make adjustments and the image gets worst.
To make matters worst you don't know how to troubleshoot and fix the problem.
Trust me, it has happen to the best of us.
The good news is that this is an easy fix once you know the basic's of photography.
I have put together one of the most comprehensive worshops on the basics of photography, lighting, focus, composition and angels.
After attending the photography basics worskhop, you will be able to do the following.
- The best camera to purhase and why your cell phone may not be the best choice for all shooting senarios.
- Secrets pro photographers use to get tack sharp images with out purchasing expensive equipment
- Know the exact adjustments you need to make to get best image in any given scenario.
- A sneaky technique that will help you to get perfect angles in any shooting scenario
- My personal favorite strategy to capturing those perfect candid moments of our kids and family members.
Turn your holiday images into epic memories after attending this fun filled learning experience.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL ENDS 11/18/2016 ($49)
FULL PRICE ($97)
What camera should I bring?
A: Bring what ever device you have. (Mobile Phone, Point & Shoot, DSLR, Medium Format)
Can teens attend?
Absolutly they can attend but they have to accompanied by an adult.
MORE Q&A to follow