Millionaire Real Estate Agent
It's not about the money... It's about being the best you can be!
This national bestseller begs the most important question anyone in real estate sales could ever ask: "How do I take my sales income to the highest level possible?" Believe it or not, it is a simple question with a simple answer. MREA lays the “how-to” groundwork for you to think like a Millionaire Real Estate Agent. The book will show you, step-by-step, how to earn and net a million in annual incomes—active and passive.
This book club will be a weekly phone call moderated by Assistant Team Leader, Jeremy Williams of Keller Williams The Woodlands and Magnolia along with a Top Producing agent. The first few minutes of the call will be a conversation between Jeremy and the top producing agent covering the reading of the week. The call will then open to all participants in a mastermind format led by Jeremy.
This call is 30 minutes each week. To be prepared for the call you will need to have read the assigned reading that week. If you do not have a copy of the book, books are available for purchase at the office for $15. If you are a guest to this call, books may be purchased through KellerInk or Amazon.
To join the conference call:
Dial: (712) 432-0900
Access Code: 129493#
The information in this call is recommended to new agents, experienced agents, and those that have a general interest in starting a real estate business. This group is not limited to the agents of Keller Williams The Woodlands and Magnolia.
The first discussion is Part One: Charting the Course pg. 29 - 64. The guest speaker on the call is Wilona Dyson.
About Wilona Dyson
- Acive in The Woodlands area real estate sales & marketing, management & brokerage 30+ years
- Broker-Owner of Keller Williams The Woodlands 1992-1998
- Agent Leadership Council member of KW The Woodlands 1992-2009
- Certified Residential Specialist of the Year, Texas Chapter CRS 1993
- President of Montgomery County Association of Realtors 1995
- Realtor-of-the-Year Montgomery County Association of REALTORS, 1997
- Director of the Texas Association of Realtors, 1997-1999
- Texas Real Estate Commission Certified Instructor
- Current ALC Committee: Finance
Have questions about Millionaire Real Estate Agent Book Club - Building a Business By The Book - (Conference Calls)?
Contact Real Estate Business Coach - Jeremy Williams