Actions and Detail Panel
Millionaire Makers - The Next Generation
Fri, May 19, 2017, 3:00 PM – Sun, May 21, 2017, 6:00 PM PDT
WHAT IS MILLIONAIRE MAKERS?
Since commencing in Real Estate , We've wanted to create an annual conference that would serve as the catalyst for savvy investors around the country to easily build the strategies, relationships, and expertise they need to rapidly accelerate their Real Estate knowledge.
It's called MILLIONAIRE MAKERS - The Next Generation, and it will bring innovative Real Estate investors, industry thought leaders, and key influencers together from May 19 - 21 for a two-and-a-half day journey through all facets of their Real Estate business.
MILLIONAIRE MAKERS - The Next Generation will be an immersive and invaluable experience taking place over two and a half big action-packed days in the beautiful Palm Springs area, California.
Each day will be made up of engaging keynote presentations and panels from some of the brightest minds in Real Estate and Investing. The training is designed to take you on a journey through many different ways to invest profitably in Real Estate in the CURRENT conditions.
1. Basic Operation of the HP10BII - Buddy Broome
2. Deals you can do Here, Today with very little cash (Lonnie deals) -Andy Teasley
3. 100? Deal finding techniques -Stephen McKee
4. Use What you have to get what you Need to get what you Want -Andy Teasley
5. Creative Finance Techniques - Panel
6. Basic Note Buying and Discounting -Gerald Lemoine
7. Using your IRA to grow your real estate portfolio -Kaaren Hall
8. Title Insurance Company Benefits to YOU -Cindi Monaco
Friday, May 19: 3pm - 9pm
- 3pm-5pm: Registration
- 6pm-9pm: Basic Note Investing
- 9pm: Kick Off Party
- Saturday, May 20
8am-9am Registration9am-12pm Basic Operation of the HP10Bii12pm-1:30pm Working Lunch Using your IRA...2pm-5pm Deals You can do today5pm-7pm Dinner7pm-9pm Creative FinanceBoxed Wine and Networking
- Sunday, May 21
9am-12pm Deal Finding techniques12pm-1:30pm Working lunch title Insurance...2pm-5pm Use What you have5pm-7pm Exchange Session
**Hours are subject to change. Please check back for updates.