The first Monday of each month is your chance for a behind-the-scenes look at Christopher Kimball's Milk Street. We offer free noontime tours of our kitchen, where you can talk with our cooks, meet our teachers and learn more about how we do what we do. Tours are limited to 20 people and must be reserved in advance.
This is a thirty minute tour.
Please note that in January, the tour is on the second Monday of the month, January 9th.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- Boston Harbor Garage (known as the Aquarium Garage)
- 75 State Street
- Aquarium stop on the Blue Line
- State Street on Blue and Orange Line
- Government Center on the Blue and Green Lines
- Haymarket on the Orange and Green Lines, and multiple bus lines
- 4, 92, 93, 352, 354
What can/can't I bring/wear to the event?
You are welcome to bring a phone or camera. No pets allowed.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket refundable or transferrable?
Yes. Tickets to Milk Street Tours are free and transferable. We do ask that you notify us by the Friday before your Monday tour if you cannot make your reserved time.