Actions and Detail Panel
Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
Thu, May 4, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Serve Those Who Serve Our Country
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster and less stressful.
The Military Relocation Professional Certification Course educates REALTORS about working with the U.S. service members and their families and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs an to take full advantage of available benefits and support.
To earn the MRP certification, REALTORS must complete a few basic requirements:
- Be in good standing with NAR
- Complete pre class reading to learn military background information and better understand military culture.
- Complete the one-day MRP certification course
- Complete two one-hour webinars and
- Submit certification application and one-time fee of $195