Actions and Detail Panel
Midwest Trauma Society's 31st Annual Conference
Wed, May 3, 2017, 7:30 AM – Thu, May 4, 2017, 5:00 PM CDT
31st Annual Midwest Trauma Society Conference
- Two full days of local & national experts on trauma.
- Three personalized education tracks for EMS, ICU & ED providers.
- Discussion of current concepts in trauma care.
- Provides a forum for networking among trauma care professionals.
Continuting Education Credit is Available for;
- Nurses, EMS & Respiratory Therapists
- Physicians are welcome to attend, CME credits will not be offered.
- All attendees must register & pay for event online, paper registrations will not be accepted.
- Sponsoring Institutions that have setup & shared a payment promotion code will be invoiced for participants attending.
- Walk-In registrations are accepted and will be subject to late registration processing fees of $25 per day.
- Personal checks will not be accepted as a form of payment.
- 50% Student Discount is Avaiable for Unlicensed Personnel that will not obtain CE credits.
- Please email Midwest Trauma Society for promotional code.