NOTES FROM THE ROAD
Midwest Bearfest turns 20 this year, and you all are invited to join us for best bear road rally ever! Cruise on in to the Clarion Waterfront Hotel on December 8-11, 2016, and celebrate with friendly bears and cubs from all over. Pull off on the shoulder and register on April 5, 2016 starting at 9am, Eastern Daylight Time.
Get Your Motor Running
Let us know you're coming by signing up online and buying a t-shirt. If you're reading this, you've found the right place to register! Once you pay, you'll get a confirmation at the email address you signed up with. If you didn't get an email, let us know.
Laws of the Open Road
- You've got to be 21 years old by the first day of Midwest Bearfest--Dec. 8, 2016--in order to party with us.
- Everybody has got to accept the terms of the liability waiver when they sign up. No exceptions.
- Be sure and pick the number of passes and t-shirts you need. There are always some t-shirts available to buy during the run, but only while supplies last.
- You can buy run passes for more than one person, even if you're paying with one card. Just be sure to say how many passes you need up front, then fill out the info for each person joining you.
- If each person coming is paying with a different card, then fill out each form separately.
- If you plan to sell anything at the run, be sure and buy a vendor pass. Vendors can only buy a max of two passes: one for themselves, and another for a business associate. If you need more than two for your business, the extra people have to buy a regular run pass.
- The cost of the run pass doesn't include a t-shirt or a hotel room. Order t-shirts using this form.
- Hotel rooms in prime locations are reserved for guys who pay for a full run pass, and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Look for details in your confirmation email.
Run passes for 2016 get more expensive the longer you wait to buy them, so pay attention to these dates:
- 04/05 to 05/30: $99.00
- 05/31 to 08/30: $109.00
- 08/31 to 11/30: $119.00
- After 12/01: $129.00
- Day passes will go on sale on November 8, 2016.
No-Tell Hotel (NOTE IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR 2016):
- All paid registrations will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite that contains a link to a hotel room request form. After you receive the confirmation email message, follow the link and fill out the form to indicate your room preferences. You'll need your order number from the Eventbrite email to complete the form. PHONE CALLS TO THE HOTEL TO RESERVE A ROOM WILL NOT BE HONORED. Please allow 3-5 business days for your reservation at the host hotel to be confirmed.
- After the host hotel is sold out, we will update registrants with a list of nearby overflow hotels. Shuttle service will be offered 24/7 to and from the host hotel to overflow hotel.
Here's What you Get!
Full run passes include:
- Bear City 3 cast/crew meet & greet
- Exclusive screening of Bear City 3
- Bear Bingo
- Bear Strip Poker
- Board Games with Ron and Bob
- Match Game
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Saturday Underwear Dance Party
- Friday/Saturday Night Dinner
- Most Huggable Bear/Cub Contest
- Pool Time
- Sunday Brunch and Gift Exchange
- Vendor Market
- Rocky Horror Picture Show
Save This Event
When & Where
Midwest Bearfest INC
The Midwest Bearpack is proud to host "Midwest Bearfest". We are the longest-running existing Bear club in Indiana. Since our inception in 1996, we have provided our friends with activities that are safe, fun, and engaging. Being a diverse and expanding group, we are always friendly and willing to try new and different things. We do picnics, cookouts, movie excursions, poker nights, and camping. However, Midwest Bearfest is our signature event and we invite you to join in the fun.