Actions and Detail Panel
MIDSUMMER NIGHT IN WHITE
Sat, June 24, 2017, 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM PDT
What is the Midsummer Night in White?
The 2nd annual Midsummer Night in White is a summer solstice sunset celebration to benefit the Family Resource Center of Central Oregon, a parenting education non-profit whose vision is to provide access to parenting education classes for parents of children of all ages.
What it’s not?
It’s not your ‘typical’ fundraiser event! This is an all-white event to celebrate the Summer Solstice and to launch the start of summer 2017.
Why is this event so important?
Midsummer Night in White helps raise much needed funds to keep Family Resource Center’s parent education programs running and growing. Family Resource Center currently serves Deschutes, Jefferson and Crook counties and delivers over 3000 hours of parenting education classes per year, as well as online and printed resources, positively impacting the lives of hundreds of local families.
Date: Saturday, June 24, 2017 6:30 pm
Location: Unitarian Event Hall
Indoor Hall and Outdoor Terrace with Mountain Views
61980 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend
Attire: Summer White
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: 15% OFF GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET PRICE! Limited Time Offer (expires 5/2/17) Use Discount Code FAMILY
$100 General Admission Ticket includes access to the event, cocktails, dinner and more
$200 VIP Ticket includes VIP Pre-event Cocktail Party, premier seating, dinner and more
Want to be a Sponsor? Please call (541) 389-5468 for more information.
The Event will Feature:
- Wine, Craft Beer, Signature Sangria, Cider, Kombucha and more
- Gorgeous mountain views in a stunning modern setting with outdoor terrace
- Savory appetizers and summer grill followed by decadent desserts
- Snap a picture in our Photo Booth
- Rockin’ After Party with dancing and more surprises
- 5:30-6:30pm VIP Pre-event Cocktail Party
- 6:30pm Event Opens
- 6:30-8:30pm Signature Sangria and Summer Grill; Silent Auction
- 8:30-9:00pm Program and Paddle Raise
- 9:00pm Rockin’ After Party
Sponsorship Opportunities: Development@FRConline.org or call (541) 389-5468 for more information