Join your peers and the Mid-Atlantic Oracle Applications Users Group for an Oracle-focused educational and professional networking event. This multi-track meeting will be offered at NO COST to Oracle users on Friday, November 4th at the Normandy Farm Hotel & Conference Center, an upscale meeting facility, in Blue Bell, PA.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and refreshments throughout the event. Grand prizes and surprise gifts will be raffled off to attendees at the close of the event.
Friday, November 4, 2016
8:00 AM to 3:30 PM (EST)
Blue Bell, PA
The MAOAUG will deliver an excellent lineup of educational Oracle Applications presentations. Extend your Oracle skills and knowledge by choosing from an exciting line up of presentations that will explore topics such as:
- EBS Financials and Projects Directions: Taking Advantage of the Changing Apps Landscape
- Integrating Financial Cloud, PBCS and Other Sources
- Save Time and Money with Oracle Cloud ERP: Integrated Accounts Payable Imaging Solution
- Oracle E-Business Suite: Strategy Update and 12.2 Upgrade Planning
- Comparing EBS Supply Chain Management to Oracle Cloud ERP Supply Chain Management
- Oracle EBS data management efficiency! A comparison of the most popular methods to data handling
- Demystifying Oracle’s Cloud strategy for EBS users
Business Analytics (Hyperion and BI):
- Dramatic Business Performance Improvement for Multi-billion Dollar Automotive Retail Giant
- Oracle BI Cloud Service (BICS) – What you need to know. Includes a mini workshop
- What's new with Hyperion?
- Win the War on Talent Management with Oralce HCM Cloud
- Get Started with Coexistence: Know how and when to integrate on-premise applications with the Cloud
- How and why should you create a culture of innovation today in your organization today?
The Mid-Atlantic Oracle Applications User Group (MAOAUG), an OAUG affiliate, is a not-for-profit organization operated by volunteers. Our mission is to provide local business-focused Oracle Applications users with a forum to share information and their experiences regarding the selection, implementation, and effective use of Oracle Applications.