Actions and Detail Panel
Microsoft PowerPoint Training Course Toronto (Intermediate / Advanced)
Thu, May 25, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, May 26, 2017, 4:00 PM EDT
Microsoft PowerPoint: Intermediate / Advanced (2 Day Course)
Microsoft® PowerPoint® Versions: 2007 | 2010 | 2011 | 2013 | 2016 | 365
Dates: May 25/26, 2017 | Check for more dates
Location: Downtown Toronto | Toronto Star Building, 1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Delivery Method: Instructor-led classroom training
Make your PowerPoint presentations stand out and learn lots of time-saving strategies during this hands-on training course. Students will create presentations using outlines, themes, custom masters and templates. Images, drawing objects, SmartArt, tables and charts will be inserted on slides and formatted in various ways. Many types of animations and transitions will be applied and participants will run slide shows using different techniques. Students will add movies, sounds and hyperlinks to presentations to bring them to the next level. Throughout this course, the instructor will include numerous tips, tricks and shortcuts.
Duration: 2 days (9 am - 4 pm)
Course Fee: $595 CDN per person + HST or BYOD (bring your own device): $545 CDN person + HST
- Using shortcuts to work efficiently in the Microsoft PowerPoint environment
- Applying and resetting layouts
- Applying and creating font themes, colour themes and overall themes
- Editing slide masters and layouts
- Creating new slide masters and/or layouts
- Importing slides from other presentations
- Creating presentations from Word documents
- Inserting images into a presentation
- Resizing images using different strategies
- Changing brightness and contrast
- Removing backgrounds from images
- Making an image transparent
- Drawing shapes in PowerPoint
- Applying entrance, exit and emphasis animation effects to text, pictures and shapes
- Designing tables
- Inserting and formatting charts
- Inserting and formatting SmartArt
- Animating charts and SmartArt
- Inserting and managing movies and sounds
- Applying different formats and playback options to movies
- Running slide shows using keyboard shortcuts
- Running custom shows for different audiences
- Adding hyperlinks for navigation
- Reducing the size of presentations
Who will benefit
This course has been designed for PowerPoint users who have completed the Microsoft PowerPoint: Introduction training or have equivalent knowledge and skills.
Can I bring my own device?
Absolutely! If you choose to bring your own device, you will receive a reduced rate. Be sure to bring a power cord and a mouse is helpful.
Included in this course:
- Comprehensive course manual
- Keyboard shortcuts quick reference
- Sample and exercise files
- Refreshments (for classes conducted in Avantix Learning classrooms)
- Certificate of completion
- Follow-up email support
Microsoft Office training series
Other courses in this series include:
About Avantix Learning courses
Avantix Learning offers live instructor-led classroom (ILC) courses allowing personal interaction between the students and the instructor. We specialize in small classes, typically ranging from 6 to 8 students to ensure an optimal student to instructor ratio.
Public courses are offered in downtown Toronto at 1 Yonge Street (Toronto Star Building), Suite 1801, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Our top-notch instructors have years of experience in the business world and students are encouraged to ask questions during our courses. Avantix Learning senior instructors have 15 or more years of experience. A complete profile of the instructor leading a specific course is available on request.
Have a question? Email us at email@example.com.
You can also find information about all of our courses on our web site at www.avantixlearning.ca.
We understand that your plans may change. Check out our refund policy for information regarding refunds and transfers.
Microsoft, the Microsoft logo, Microsoft Office and related Microsoft applications and logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in Canada, US and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of the registered owners.