Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Microsoft® PowerPoint®: Intermediate / Advanced (2 Day Course)
Microsoft® PowerPoint® Versions: 2007 | 2010 | 2011 | 2013 | 2016 | 365
Dates: November 17/18, 2016 | Check for more dates
Make your PowerPoint presentations stand out and learn lots of time-saving strategies during this hands-on training course. Students will create presentations using outlines, themes, custom masters and templates. Images, drawing objects, SmartArt, tables and charts will be inserted on slides and formatted in various ways. Many types of animations and transitions will be applied and participants will run slide shows using different techniques. Students will add movies, sounds and hyperlinks to presentations to bring them to the next level. Throughout this course, the instructor will include numerous tips, tricks and shortcuts.
Duration: 2 days (9 am - 4 pm)
Location: Downtown Toronto (Toronto Star Building, 1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801, Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Course Fee: $595 CDN per person + HST or BYOD (bring your own device): $545 CDN person + HST
- Working effectively in the Microsoft PowerPoint environment
- Designing presentations and templates
- Reusing slides and importing outlines
- Enhancing presentations with images
- Creating and editing slide masters and layouts
- Running slide shows efficiently
- Increasing audience engagement using animations
- Displaying information in tables
- Visualizing data using charts
- Creating drawing objects, SmartArt and WordArt
- Inserting and managing movies and sounds
- Running custom shows
- Navigating with hyperlinks
Who will benefit
This course has been designed for Microsoft PowerPoint users who have completed introductory PowerPoint training or have equivalent knowledge and skills.
Can I bring my own device?
Absolutely! If you choose to bring your own device, you will receive a reduced rate. Be sure to bring a power cord and a mouse is helpful.
Included in this course:
- Comprehensive course manual
- Keyboard shortcuts quick reference
- Sample and exercise files
- Refreshments (for classes conducted in Avantix Learning classrooms)
- Certificate of completion
- Follow-up email support
Microsoft Office training series
Other courses in this series include:
About Avantix Learning courses
Avantix Learning offers live instructor-led classroom (ILC) courses allowing personal interaction between the students and the instructor. We specialize in small classes, typically ranging from 6 to 8 students to ensure an optimal student to instructor ratio.
Public courses are offered in downtown Toronto at 1 Yonge Street (Toronto Star Building), Suite 1801, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Our top-notch instructors have years of experience in the business world and students are encouraged to ask questions during our courses. Avantix Learning senior instructors have 15 or more years of experience. A complete profile of the instructor leading a specific course is available on request.
Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find information about all of our courses on our web site at www.avantixlearning.ca.
We understand that your plans may change. Check out our refund policy for information regarding refunds and transfers.