Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Step by Step, Level 2 Training Course
Thursday, March 28, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
50124: Learn Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Step by Step, Level 2
After completing this intermediate level course,
students will be able to:
- Summarize data that meets specific conditions.
- Find and correct errors in calculations.
- Change the appearance of data based on its value.
- Customize the appearance of charts.
- Find trends in your data.
- Print charts.
- Add images to worksheets.
- Create diagrams by using SmartArt.
- Define valid sets of values for ranges of cells.
- Limit data that appears on your screen.
- Manipulate list data.
- Sort data lists.
- Organize data into levels.
- Look up information in a data list.
- Use data lists as templates for other lists.
- Print data lists.
- Print parts of data lists.
- Link to data in other worksheets and workbooks.
- Consolidate multiple sets of data into a single workbook.
- Group multiple sets of data.
5600 Roswell Road, Suite 009
Atlanta, GA 30342
When & Where
BrightBox Training (formally known as ATG) has been in business for over 25 years, we have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and have helped students earn over 20,000 certifications. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a CompTIA Platinum Partner, and an Oracle Partner. We provide our clients with a complete training solution, designed help you achieve the certifications you need. Your training adviser will provide you with the instructor-led training, real world labs, and the certification testing you need to achieve your business and career goals as efficiently as possible.