Today, career progress critically depends on computer skills.
Your ability to use computer could make or mar your career progress.
The 21st century work place demands at least the basic computer skills hence the need for computer experts who can accurately and succinctly produce results is on the rise. A well equipped individual can be highly effective and be at an advantage if they are thoroughly grounded with the essential computer skills that would make them an asset, more productive and ready to rise up to the occasion when the need arise.
This practical and highly engaging program is designed to enhance the computer skill of the staff members of both the public and private sector as well as school sat holders, fresh graduates and youth corp members who intend to be employed in a reputable organization.
By the end of this practical course, participants would be able to:
- Type amazingly fast and accurately
- Master basic keyboard shortcut keys to boost productivity
- Understand the basics and advanced knowledge of microsoft office word
- Understand the basics and advanced knowledge of excel spreadsheet (especially for accountants)
- Master the skills, techniques and strategies of effective power point presentation to create and deliver landmark slides at the work place
- Effectively apply the wealth of knowledge gotten from this training at the workplace
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Office Word (Word 101)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Word (Word 102)
- Typing speed 101
- Keyboard Shortcut Keys
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet (Excel 101)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet (Excel 102)
- Fundamentals of Microsoft PowerPoint (Slide 101)
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint (The science of effective presentations - Slide 102)
- Microsoft Publisher vs Corel Draw (Graphics 100)
- Project presentation and defence (Office 500)
- Civil Servants
- Job seekers
- Fresh Graduates
- Youth Corp Members
- Sat School Holders
N10,000 per person
Michael Edozieh is a sound computer science graduate who has a penchant and capacity for training people.
His coaching style that applies the use of humour to keep his audience relaxed has seen hundreds of thousands of participants in Nigeria. His career as a computer trainer and coach is well over half a decade.
To sign up call: +234 (0) 806 950 0003