Microsoft Negotiating and Licensing Workshop
Become a Microsoft Licensing Expert and Negotiate Better Deals with Microsoft
This course gives you the knowledge and tools you need to make smart choices when licensing and purchasing Microsoft products.
Courses are taught by Paul DeGroot, one of the world's leading Microsoft licensing experts, and author of the best-selling Microsoft Licensing Concepts. He is an independent consultant whose focus is on the customer, not on selling Microsoft products. In concert with Software Licensing Advisors, he has negotiated hundreds of millions of dollars in savings for customers. You'll get a solid introduction to Microsoft licensing and tips that will help you get maximum value from your Microsoft investment at the lowest cost.
Other staff include ex-Microsoft personnel who add essential insider information and tips.
This Workshop covers the following major topic areas:
- Licensing concepts and essential documentation
- Desktop and server licensing
- Desktop and server virtualization concepts and rules
- Volume licensing concepts and programs
- Software asset management and audits
- In-depth analysis of the Enterprise Agreement
- Enterprise Agreement negotiation strategies and tips
- Developer Tools and MSDN
- Tablets and Mobile Licensing
- Hosted and online services
- Management and Security Servers
Discounts are available for early registration (which ends two weeks before the course starts) and for groups of two or more. Early registrations get a $150 discount and group discounts, which can be combined with early registration discounts, are $100 per person.
The workshop will be held at the Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, in Washington, DC. Attendees can find accommodation at the conference hotel or many other hotels nearby. We advise reserving rooms as soon as possible.