MicroMBA Leadership & Evolution Master Class dates:
- 12 - 14 Oct 2016
- 19 - 21 Oct 2016
The MicroMBA Leadership & Evolution it’s a fantastic management experience workshop that offers an overview of the key concepts, tools, and techniques that are required to succeed in today’s challenging business environment. The program features focused learning experiences and case studies centered on vital subject areas in the business world.
By examining and discussing the case studies, you will learn how organizational units interact to support corporate strategy and the different ways business can adapt to constant change. You will also gain practical skills for increasing individual and organizational productivity.
The MicroMBA Leadership & Evolution is an amazing program that helps you become more effective by providing a solid foundation in current business theory and practice.
After completing this program, you will have a solid framework for making better business decisions about issues affecting you job your company and your career.
This 3 day-long microMBA program focuses around building the confidence, competence, and skills that you need to obtain or succeed in a managerial position.
This program incorporates lectures, presentations, practical team workshops, role playing and case studies. You will also have a unique opportunity to network with local business leaders and update your existing insights and techniques.
This training class is a highly interactive learning experience designed to turbo-charge your success in your day to day activities and career.
Come learn from one of today’s most experienced and sought-after business and career trainers; you will leave inspired and empowered to drive lasting improvements in the way you plan and develop your career.
After you complete the course, you’ll know:
- The power of negotiation and strategies for your success
- How to become a real leader and develop the personality of a true leader
- How to become more productive and steer your career in the right direction
- How to obtain what you deserve and be fantastic at what you do
- How to apply effective management practices and drive innovation and success for you and for your company
- How to prioritize and maximize ROI
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for working or building an effective agile business
- Where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered
This 3 day-long course is an extraordinary learning experience that you’ll never forget.
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive:
- MicroMBA Leadership & Evolution Master Class diploma from Lyons Hathaway
- Written formal reference issued by your trainer (a world class professional) stating your performance in class, proven abilities and gained knowledge to help you progress your career (Optional)
- LinkedIn formal reference issued by your trainer (a world class professional) stating your performance in class, proven abilities and gained knowledge (Optional)
- 21 PDUs from PMI (Project Management Institute) - 7 Leadership PDUs, 7 Business & Strategy PDUs and 7 Technical Project Management PDUs
- Membership in the Lyons Hathaway Business Community - having the opportunity to get help from professionals around the globe that have been in similar situations and have managed to achieve fantastic results
- Option to re-take the course at no charge. You get twice the value by having the opportunity to attend again for more depth or to get a different perspective
- A lifelong coach and mentor, in the person of your trainer, an accomplished professional with an extensive experience and successful training and consulting career advising senior executives from Fortune 500 companies that will help you achieve your goals. You can build a relationship with your Trainer and ask whatever you need to be successful in your job.
- Enough knowledge and skills and ensure your success in today's challenging and ever-changing world
- Work experience: In order to maximize benefits 5 years of work experience are preferred but not mandatory.
- Academic qualifications: Undergraduate degree or equivalent, relevant work experience also accepted.
- English language: Confident business English, all teaching and materials are provided in English only.