Please join Michigan EIBC on Wednesday, April 26 for our 5th Annual Member Meeting at the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center in East Lansing.
This full-day conference provides attendees an opportunity to network, learn about innovations in advanced energy, and get an overview on the latest policy developments. There will be several break-out panels throughout the day and a keynote speaker(s). The event brings together leaders in Michigan's advanced energy industry, utility executives, policymakers, regulators, and others.
This year's panel topics include:
- Building the Market: Corporate Advanced Energy Procurement
- Cities Driving the Energy Transformation – Confirmed speakers include Mayor Bliss (Grand Rapids) and Mayor Carruthers (Traverse City)
- The Cutting Edge: Building an Energy Innovation Ecosystem
- From Wholesale to Retail: Building a Plug-and-Play Grid
- Selling Projects Under the New RPS: New Markets, New Challenges
- From Energy Optimization to Energy Waste Reduction: The Role of CHP, Demand Response, and Load Management in the New Efficiency Landscape
- Energy, Mobility and the Future of Transportation
- What's Ahead in the Next Legislative Session
- American Center for Mobility
- Bratic Enterprises
- DTE Energy
- Growth Capital Network
- Lincus Inc.
- Michigan CAT
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Michigan Public Power Agency
- Michigan Public Service Commission
- Sustainable Partners
- Traverse City Chamber
Michigan EIBC members receive a $75 discount on event registration. This full day event includes lunch.
Sponsorship opportunities are avaiable. Please contact Nicole Forward for sponsor information.
Cancellations after April 20, 2017 will not receive a refund. Cancellations prior to or on April 20, 2017 will be required to cover all Eventbrite fees.
Interested in membership with Michigan EIBC? New members receive a first-year introductory rate of $350. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.