San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Miami Urban Music Workshop is a weekend that every independent artist deserves. Recording Sessions, Photo Sessions, Video Shoots, Models, Foreign Cars, Q&A and Listening Sessions with a Radio DJ & Major Label Rep, and more at a private South Florida Mansion/Penthouse Location.
The Ultimate Artist Experience
The Miami Urban Music Workshop is a professional music industry workshop dedicated to providing independent urban music recording artists the keys that they need to succeed in the new music industry. In today’s social media focused market, independent artists have an increasing number of platforms to market and promote themselves on. But unfortunately the majority of artists lack the preparation, or team, needed to take full advantage of all of these new music industry platforms.
Independent artists need a team of creatives to bring their vision to life. So to make things easier on the independent artist, The Miami Urban Music Workshop was created to give the artist everything they need to get to the next level in their music career. The Miami Urban Music Workshop fills this void by offering artists the opportunity to spend a weekend working on their music career.
This weekend event is focused on developing the artist. Artists will be able to network with other independent artists, professional photographers, videographers, recording engineers, record label reps, and radio DJs, and will leave with music, photos, videos, and the necessary tools needed to succeed in the new music industry.
- Recording Sessions
- Photo Sessions
- Video Sessions
- Listening Session w/ Major Label Rep and Radio DJ
- Q&A Session w/ Major Label Rep and Radio DJ
- Models for Photo and Video Ops
- Foreign Cars for Photo and Video Ops
- USB Storage/Thumb Drives for All Files
Price DOES NOT Include (Unless Otherwise Stated):
- Transportation to Miami, FL
- Trip Insurance
- March 31 – Check-in/Registration, Orientation, First all night creative sessions (Recording, Photo, and Video), *VIP* Dinner
- April 1 – *VIP* Breakfast, Lunch, &Dinner, All Day Creative Sessions, Listening Sessions w/ Major Label Rep and Radio DJ, Q&A w/ Major Label Rep & Radio DJ, Photo & Video Ops w/ Models
- April 2 - *VIP* Breakfast, Weekend Review/File Transfers, Check-Out, *VIP* Lunch at Private Location
Save This Event
When & Where
The Urban Music Initiative
Dedicated to providing real results to independent recording artists.