TO RSVP for the Official Miami Street Photography Festival Closing Party register here.Space is limited.
Schedule of Events Click Here.
HistoryMiami Museum, located in the heart of downtown Miami, will host one of the most popular art events in recent years during Art Basel Week: the Miami Street Photography Festival. Now celebrating its 5th anniversary, the Miami Street Photography Festival features world-class photographers, exhibitions, lectures, workshops, photo walks, and portfolio reviews. The festival’s mission is to give exposure to up-and-coming photographers from around the globe and highlight the best in international street photography. Legendary photographers Martin Parr, Jill Freedman, Richard Kalvar, Alex Webb, Rebecca Norris-Webb, and Maggie Steber will be this year’s featured speakers. Chris Suspect, Lauren Welles and Matt Stuart will be participating as well.
As part of the festival’s program, HistoryMiami Museum will feature:
- Exhibitions of the finalists of the MSPF Street Photography Contest and of the Miami Photo Series competition
- Exhibitions of images of Cuba by renowned photographers Alex Webb and Rebecca Norris-Webb
- Images from Street Photo Thailand
- An outdoor exhibition featuring photojournalism from around the world
- Workshops with renowned photographers starting on November 28
**Workshops require additional registration. Please visit http://www.miamistreetphotographyfestival.org to register.