Actions and Detail Panel
MHS Vendor Day Medical Materiel Enterprise Standardization Office (MMESO) F...
Wed, April 26, 2017, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Vendor Day is a cooperative venture by the military service medical logistics agencies located on Fort Detrick in Frederick, MD. The agencies involved are:
- Defense Health Agency Medical Logistics Division (DHA MEDLOG)
- U.S. Army Medical Reseach and Materiel Command (USAMRMC)
- U.S. Army Medical Materiel Agency (USAMMA)
- Naval Medical Logistics Command (NMLC)
- Air Force Medical Logistics Office (AFMLO)
- U.S. Marine Corp Systems Command (MARCORSYSCOM)
The focus of this event is to assist the services' medical logistics agencies with strategic market analysis of products and technologies that may be applicable to the austere medical environments.
We support medical units located on land and ships and in challenging environmental conditions. It should be remembered that products need to be suitable for use in an austere environment with extreme temperature ranges possible.
- Exhibit space is limited- no more than 33 companies will exhibit at this event
- You are only permitted to exhibit at one Vendor Day per calendar year
- Vendors must identify at the time of registration the products they wish to show.
- Participation by any vendor is solely at the discretion of members of the Vendor Day Review Committee
- Participation by a vendor does not in any way constitute approval of any product by any service organization and vendors will refrain from advertising as such.
- Registration does NOT consitute participation. Your request will be reviewed by the Review Committee. If approved you will receive confirmation along with additional information.